Saturday, August 14, 2010

An Overdue of Anger


Was there was a carrot shoved up your ass or you were naturally born a moron? OR maybe you're one unloved child who desperately needs mommy's tender loving care but just way too arrogant to admit it? tsk. shame on you and your parents! Unfortunate for your generations to come though. sigh.

What happened was this, i don't know whether it's my "karma" or just my luck kinda thing having to encounter these kind of people in just a week. not only was i surprised but was very flabbergasted and it extremely ticked me off! literally pushed me against the wall. and now for the stories....

Scenario no. 1

One day, grandmother, mom and i headed to The Gardens for a little shopping. it was the day after MTV World Stage and in my super blur and lethargic state of mind. while mom was scouting for a parking spot in peace and it was pretty quick when we found one :) lucky us indeed. okay i think i would have a trouble describing the incident so i shall draw it out! shall AMAZE you with my artsy farty skills :D *a few minutes later....* AHHHHH my drawing turned out quite bad but it's sufficient enough i suppose? haha.


as the drawing shows, mommy parked her car to the side so that other cars have space to overtake her in front but this jerk at the back was probably a stupid ass cause..... i really don't know actually, Maybe cause any IDIOT would have known that she wanted to park, with her signaling to indicate to the left =.= my gawd. he started to honk us from behind and so....

with consideration, mom drove a little further up. who knew, after a few more honks from the jerk he drove right next to our car and wind down the window and so did my mom...

Mom: I wanna park.
Asshole: (pause for a few seconds) BITCH! GO FUCK YOURSELF!
(while the father of the asshole showed a middle finger)
Mom: (in shock) hahahaha why?

by the time my mom could finish her sentence, he already sped off. what a pussy. right now, just visualizing the situation all over again makes me wanna laugh though. especially when the old man stuck his finger at us. wow! hahahaha. no seriously, it tickles me now.

my grandmother thought she heard him say "GO PARK YOUSELF!" omg. hilarious la phor. Mom was like "yi kong ("he said" in hokkien) GO FUCK YOURSELF! lah" Grandmother: "AIYOHHH! kong chao wah! ("say bad word")". ZZzzzzZzzzz

everything just happened in a blink of an eye and i was so mad at myself for not being more alert towards the situation! dang. i would have totally shouted 1000 bad words at him! a straight combo of vulgarity. urgh, how wasted. too bad lah the wuss ran away like that so quickly. anyway, it wouldn't have been worth it right?........nah it would have been a farking absolute 100% satisfactory to blow him off his top for bullying my mother. farktard. pfft.

Scenario no. 2

My classmate was driving, forgotten who drove lah must have been Darren. anyway he was just driving normally on the road then all of a sudden when i turned to my right i saw a fat ass Indian dude on a motorbike sticking his middle finger at us and continued with a big laugh. wtf? i have no idea what he was trying to prove but he did look like an idiot for sure.

ps: excuse my french throughout the whole post ;)

this is irrelevant but i love my manicured nails! The Nail Parlour in Megamall, they're also in KLCC :) strongly recommended. Rm30 only! for a Pedicure it's only an extra of Rm10 :)
xoxo,
Mel

No comments: