Saturday, August 28, 2010

Feeling Alive

on Jone's balcony, barbecuing away. felt so skillful :P

this is getting on my nerves, what the heck is wrong with my blog skin? -.-'' seriously very ugly okay? the weird part is that it's only like this on this particular page! does anyone know why this has happened?

oh and the reason for me removing the chat box was because i hated random unknown spammers leaving crap on my pretty chat box. so if you wanna drop your thoughts concerning my blog or whatever, just feel free to leave comments on the post itself :)

since i have been using a Blackberry, i can tweet anywhere and at anytime! woots! :D
follow me will ya :)

looky here, my hair condition is way better but in order for it to look real good, i will need to brush up on my blow drying skills and that is going to be so much work. can i? discipline myself to wake up every morning at 6am or maybe even earlier just so that my hair stays in perfect condition when i'm in college? haha i doubt so :) i don't think i'm THAT vain lah. still very vain but not till that extend. maybe just once in awhile when i feeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeel like it :3

Reactions to my new hair do
*stares then looks away and takes another glance* "Eh! I thought you were a Korean girl! hahahha!"

*stares* "wtf? you're not Melissa right? haha!" *points at some random chick* "that's Melissa right?"

"ohemgee! hehehe"

"what? i thought you were somebody else!"

"nice!" *thumbs up*

"eh Melissa, what did you do ah?! you look different" (wtf. i gave him a damn stupid answer that i do not remember lawls)

"you cut your hair? you look so cute! like a doll!"

"you look like a Japanese girl!"

well only remember these few! in general, loads of people said i look either like a Jap or a Korean or that i look cute. so Kawaii like that lu :) hahaha! loving my new look :) cute, kawaii.. whatever it is. i just think it was a good change!


me right after my last driving lesson :) test is on Monday, hope i don't get cold feet :/
xoxo,
Mel

ps: Olivia Tan is a party Poop-er!

No comments: