Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Konichiwa ^^


Surprise surprise! :D hope you guys like the new look :)
the bangs wasn't what i had in mind at first, all i wanted to do was to trim my damaged hair plus also maybe change it a little bit but didn't think of a short fringe. After perming and coloring my hair a month ago, my hair had loss its shine and a part of it was quite badly damaged by all the bleaching and perming. sigh. it saddens me cause previously my hair glowed and was very healthy i must say :3

I used to have bangs once, back in 2009.
was a tad bit reluctant to do it at first haha, knowing me i like to change my mind. still am not entirely used to the fact that i have a short fringe now but what the heck :) no regrets though! A change is healthy! definitely happy with the cut overall, thanks a lot Mark :D

Oh and if you guys have been following my facebook you'd know that i'm having this dilemma, where which phone i should use.. a Blackberry Bold or an Iphone 3Gs. well daddy wanted to pass down his Iphone 3Gs to me but i think he has changed his mind, or maybe i wasn't persistent at all so yeah. anyway i have the Blackberry Bold with me now and i wanna familiarize myself with it and see if i really do like using it or not. so far so good actually :) the smsing is a little challenging but whats the fun without a little challenge right? haha :P

My dad subscribed for Digi so that i can surf online and so forth, but unfortunately Digi sucks to the max! -.- there isn't any signal at my housing area so that means i can't make calls nor can i text people! and yeah since i do not have wireless at home, i can't even go online. wtf? this is why i always say, Maxis is the best! no problems at all. sigh much. nothing is permanent at this moment but hopefully things would flow my way :)

nights all!
xoxo,
Mel

No comments: