Monday, August 23, 2010

王力宏 ♥


I was part of the press so I got to attend their press conference! nyek nyek. why? you nono believe me? too bad then *hand* :P








:3 i wish. hahahaha! stole off those pictures from some random website I stumbled upon.
I will only blog on his showcase a little bit later, have not uploaded the pictures yet :(

currently in the library, class in another half an hour. hmmm :) listening to his album right now! it's love <3 thank you lz, you ze bezt! :D Taylor's Lakeside has officially opened up a Subway at the commercial building! woohooo! :) was a loooonnggg queue, expected. had my Subway Melt, not too bad! prefer steak and cheese though :3 hahaha, oh my. i'm supposed to go on a diet, well subway is pretty healthy and breakfast is a must right? :) hopefully SNOWFLAKE will come, that would be the ultimate man. the hot weather plus soya ice series, set 2, add ocha balls! HOLIAO! :D Wong Kok is almost done with their renovation, but isn't that restaurant like non halal? porkerinaaaaaa :)

class gonna start soon so, ttfn :)
xoxo, Mel

No comments: