Monday, August 9, 2010

All Dogs Go To Heaven, Yup Certainly!

Tora Owell, i miss you my bullmastiff. hope heaven is treating you well :3 ♥

I know what you guys are staring at, and it isn't that adorable creature on the right but the one on the left :O how dare you!!!! well ya know what? those pair of bushmen eyebrows are the greatest thing god gave me so buzz off :) without them my eyebrows wouldn't be so thick plus it's now perfectly shaped ;) and of course having the advantage of more hair i would never fear lacking of eyebrow :D as the eyebrow plays a big role on your face! gengengeng. my school mates used to call me Russian and McDonald and also Unibrow! yeah well i just took those comments with a pinch of salt! didn't affect me much cause i usual am confident of myself in a way :)

ok more about those sexy thangs later on! :) for now i will go hit the sack cause i am needed to wake up at 6am AGAIN.
Toodles!
xoxo,
Mel