Thursday, May 13, 2010

When hugs and kisses are never enough

Mother's Day :)

dinner at The Shook!, Star Hill


the one who pampers me! hehe :D

The parents

My tenderloin beef that was little bit too lean so it turned out dry :(


yup, that's my dad :3

his rack of lamb! :O

Happy phor phor's day too! i love you phor, you're always so extremely cute and gullible ;)

Hi, we are the Tan cousins :D

VeryBerryStrawberry <3>
Banana&MangoSpringRoll 8D

Camwhoring moments with the Mother :)

a lot of people say we look alike, what do you think? :3





my best friend who i hug while shopping, sometimes i wonder if people would think wrongly of us, if you know what i mean :D haha!

Guess from top to bottom :) wasn't intentional!

I may not say this often but I love you mommy! :D really do..

<3

No comments: