Friday, May 28, 2010

Purple Sky

quote Li Tien "Teeth move really slow u know hahaha what am I saying. Dont u like them anymore? But dont take them off before I get to see them ok!!"

tell me she's a wetard! HAHAHAHA, i love wetards though :3

i can already see small gaps in between my teeth so my teeth do move fast :D i still can't wait to have a perfect set of teeth! i want to GRIN again, to smile FREELY, sigh. 5 months to wait.

and to the people who celebrate Wesak Day, HAPPY WESAK DAY! :D you guys are awesome! gave me more time to pig in. nyek!

Agenda for the Day:

1. makan makan at an Open House.
2. study for Malaysian Studies, ftw. just thinking about it makes me wanna cry.
3. do random things at home like eat Korean instant noodles :D

have a great LONG weekend!

the ones who keeps me breathing in College ;)

xoxo,
Mel

No comments: