Sunday, May 30, 2010

Life Goes On

watched Bounty Hunter yesterday with Olivia and Kist, haven't hung out with Kist for sometime as she now studies in a boarding school in Perak. pfft. she isn't having much fun there either :P hahaha! so Kissy, come back to us! come back to KL :D WE NEED CHUUU hehe.

I had a great appetite that day, pretty much pigged out XD after body combat class with Kim, she belanja-ed me to a Stroganoff at Starbucks.. it was yummy but a little on the salty side but yummy :) when i got home, everybody was having lunch so i had a super small scoop of rice with some fish curry! wah. waited for the SLOW poRk to arrive at my place, we scooted off to Pavilion to meet Kist once she reached.

Snowflake with EXTRA Ocha Ball LOL WORTH THE CALORIES :D:D:D during our Snowflake Gossip session, Yeong Wei called me to go shop with him as he needed my "professionality" his exact words HAHA! too bad movie was gonna start soon :O

In the cinema, Oli and I grabbed a Chicago Beef each.

Found the movie quite funny, Gerard Butler and Jennifer Aniston make quite a couple! :D

When Oli and I felt like there was something missing in our tummies. Madame Kwan's Nasi Bojari was the answer to it! :)

just look at that contented face :)
even my eyes are smiling!

Tengku ate some mushroom wantan mee thing! how appropriate. :P

i look stone? -.-

this was what i needed the most :) a day out with them.
xoxo,
Mel

No comments: