Thursday, May 6, 2010

Beautiful girls all over the world...

to feel free like a bird!


had quite a day yesterday, oddly college was extra interestingly fun! one thing i must say, i'm starting to like my Malaysian Studies teacher :) she's not the typically stuffy and stern malay teacher but someone who is open minded and who actually allows us to express ourselves ;) not to mention she is fluent in her English :3 thank goodness for that! hate it when teachers can't pronounce properly or can't construct simple sentences. tsk. they should be FIRED! heh.

Skated for a few hours, need to still get used to my new skates. the pain skating in them is excruciating!!! >:( and now since i just sharpened my blades, wooooahhh! breaking is a big problem! gonna have an early morning skate session tomorrow :3

Lz picked me up from Sunway Pyramid and we headed to Pavilion! usual spot. planned to actually get mom a gift for this Sunday, hope you children haven't forgotten Mama's Day :) well anyway i ended up not getting anything -.- couldn't find the right gift :(, being the typical fickle minded me like always! pisses me off sometimes. lol. we didn't get to eat snowflake also, what a bummer. was way too full! but the date was full of goodness :)

Melman and Marty. weeeetards like we always are ;)

i know you want some of this *wink wink*

I only spent one hour in college today, ftw right? i don't get why teachers must get sick. hahahahaha! but seriouslyyyyy! two weeks without Information System with Mr. Lili Budiman is bad enough okay. i cannot imagine how the hell is he gonna replace our classes! my goodness gracious. 0.0!!!! A WHOLE LOT OF HOURS it would be ! gah.

I dont like Lady Gaga's Alejandro song. no idea why but haha yeah.

I've not been in my happiest mood these days, very pms-sy! :X
been taking so many naps today! now i feel so fat and gross cause i had some Corntoz that i bought earlier at Jusco. so not used to eating junk food but when the temptation is there, running away isn't an option. a big glass of cold water is what i need most now. and maybe sleep somemore? haha nah that would just be absurd.

ahhhhhh chipat. LOL OHHHHHH you know what? my fingers are freezing :3 HAHAHAHAHA!

xoxo,
Mel

No comments: