Sunday, May 23, 2010

Snowflake Date!

Hi, I is Chris and it's my first time eating the Snowflake X)

these two greedy people went to Pavilion just to indulge in some Snowflake :D my Great idea.. we had some spare time to waste so Snowflake was the best place to chill for 30mins :3 yeah that's all the time we had before going to Menara Hap Seng to perform for the launching of the SarangHaeYo Club :) the top 3 were invited for a congratulatory performance but unfortunately Progression couldn't make it :3 so it was only Chrome L and Epsilon that were present.

His close step to ultimate Happiness!

AHHHHH greedy me :D OCHA BALLS! i see you :D
(okay yeah i so don't look like me in this picture, like some lady from China :O)

Up close and personal. DAMN :D

Can't wait for my next visit!

xoxo,
Mel

No comments: