Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Chillax..


Last Friday was a day of quality time with mommy and my new Canon camera of course! i was actually invited out to play volley ball with Kist and to Pavilion with classmates but instead i chose to hang out with my mommy, i guess felt quite bad going out every week and letting my parents wait for me, its pretty unfair. so mom and i went all the way to Curve to have lunch hahaha, yeah we are really spontaneous when it comes to getting what we want! despite our tummies growling, we still could tahan till we reached Bubba Gump! every step we took, our crave for clam chowder and shrimps got greater hahaha! :D

yeah, cheers to u!

Starbucks tasted sooo good after walking so much!

haha pls ignore my retardedness lawl :P

we headed to IKEA to buy some drawers haha!

eskimo kiss!

Mom and I having a great time camwhoring!

its decor!

reminds me of the olden days :)

Mommy!

I know it looks burnt but its actually not burnt! hahaha.

Shrimp with garlic bread!

CALM CHOWDER! *yumss*





anyway i had a a fun time with mom!
xoxo,
Mel

..........................................................................................................................................................................

Btw i ain't able to paste my pictures after cutting them! i'm so mad right now. If you know whats wrong PLS PLS PLS tell me why! thank u.

No comments: