Saturday, November 8, 2008

Adrenaline

oh yeah!!! ULCER FINALLY RECOVERING after one whole WEEK of suffering to eat slowly and carefully and not to mention the pain i had to go through! hell i tell ya.... especially when it was on my gum :(

well this week of school has been quite a bore, nevertheless i still had my moments of laughter and fun! :D SG's year end concert is tomorrow and i ain't going which is pretty sad cause i never miss such events! but oh well, it was pretty last minute and i will be going out with classmates to pavilion AGAIN!!! HAHA :D gonna watch a movie or two i think..

i've been sweating and working my muscles to the max lately!!! arent ya proud of me? well i am proud to say, i think my whole diet plan is working! and i am starting to love sports now! teehee :D played badminton with lz, steven, austin and ben today after school, felt so alive and hyped up! i know right, Melissa playing badminton? HAHA weird :P my first time playing this year! not too bad i suppose!

Good Luck to all who are running for student council!
xo xo,
Mel

No comments: