Sunday, November 30, 2008

I want an Edward Cullen, he is perfect.....but he doesn't exist.

my blog's incredibly boring and dead now, yes i knew that for the past few weeks. i do have a good explanation though, due to some settings problem i'm not able to actually arrange my pictures in order which i'm pretty pissed off about cause its totally refraining me from blogging about EVERYTHING i've been up to for these couple of days which involves LOADS of pictures, sigh.

holidays has been wonderful so far! although i feel a big fat guilt in me for not studying at all this whole month so i've made a promise to myself that when December starts, i'll start opening my books and TRY to absorb as much knowledge as i can as a slight preparation for next year. i hope what i just said will materialize and will not be forgotten haha.

To everyone who hasn't watched Twilight, YOU have got to watch it!!!!! i've read the book and it made me LOVE the movie soooo much more! I went to watch it on Thursday. went to Kist's place to have lunch first with the whole "volleyball" gang! and apparently they only played for 10 minutes == wtf right hahahaha! i didn't join them for vball because i was down with a bad sore throat and cold. i was quite antisocial the whole day cause of it, you know how i'm usually all bubbly and talkative :D Kist calls that noisy. =='' BUT i know she loves me noise!! LALALALA :D hehe.. btw i'm as healthy as a bee can be now!!!! LOL if that makes sense? :D

you should have seen how Kist and i were salivating over Edward in the cinemas! even the crowd were squealing and omg-ing whenever Edward appeared on the huge screen and obviously they were all Twilight fanatics like us! damn. loads of scenes were frigging orgasmic!! excuse me, mind my language..but its so true! we made pretty unnecessary noises which made the couple beside us giggle! they definitely had a good laugh at us all right haha!

WARNING!!!! (spoiler)

Baseball Scene


When Muse - Supermassive Black Hole started to play.....

Kist: *all the excitement in her* OMG!!!!! MUSEEEE! *starts singing*
Mel: *amazed by how Vampires play baseball* omg this is like exactly how they described it in the book!!!!
Kist: *still singing* omg u know right!!! this is a song that ppl wanna lose their virginity to!!!
Mel: what?! really? HAHAHA!!!
Kist: seriously!

After that, i got to acquire the taste of Muse! and Supermassive Black Hole is Hell Of A SEXY! and come to think of it, what Kist said was kinda true in many ways :D HAHAHA!

...random thoughts...
Edward Cullen is mineeeeeeeee! Jacob is all yours! *GRINS* trust me Jacob Black is the HOTTEST character in the movie i tell ya! *wink wink*

I rate Twilight 8/10!
<3

xoxo,
Mel

No comments: