Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Tagged

TAGGED BY KYEANIES!

1. The rules of the game get posted at the beginning.
2. Each player answers the questions about themselves.
3. At the end of the post the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves a comment, letting them know they got tagged and to ask them to play and read your blog.


Starting time : 11:47
Name : Melissa Tan May Ling
Sisters : 0
Brothers : 0
Shoe size : 5-6
Height : 5'2 plus?
Where do you live : Taman Supreme, KL
Favorite drinks : SMOOTHIES! esp. when it contents all sorts of berries in it! heaven!
Favorite breakfast : An English breakfast
Have you ever been on a plane : Yes
Swam in the ocean : nope :P

Fallen asleep in school : Yes! who hasn't?
Fell off your chair : Yes, but i can only recall vaguely cause it has been awhile since i last fell of a chair!
Sat by the phone all night waiting for someone to call : Nah!
Saved e-mails : Yes
What is your room like : It's painted baby pink, pastel purple and pastel green! yeah it's rather girlie! i still display all my barbie dolls in my cupboard (anyone wants them? pls tell me!) my mom says its messy but i say its freaking home man.
What's right beside you : my iPhone, wallet, an empty bowl, a calculator & my Juicy Couture bag.
What is the last thing you ate : Waffle =3


Ever had...
Chicken pox : Yes

Sore throat : Yes
Stitches : Yes! thanks to Kim's dogs ==
Broken nose : Nope
Do you believe in love at first sight : No
Like picnics : Yes, but never really went for a picnic before!
Who was the last person you danced with : er, i can't remember :D
Last made you smile : Jian Rick, Yeong Wei and William
You last yelled at : Jian Rick and Yeong Wei

Today did you...
Talk to someone you like : No, sadly...
Kiss anyone : Nope, only my Baby Bruno :D
Get sick : No
Talked to an ex : er i don't have an ex :D
Miss someone : Yes, =3
Do you sleep with stuffed animals : YEAH!! i have many on my bed.
What's under your bed : DIRT!
Who do you really hate : i don't really hate anyone.
What time is it now : 12:00am

Randoms :

Q : Is there a person who is on your mind right now : No
Q : Do you have any siblings : No, i'm the only child wahaha!
Q : Do you want children : yeah! most ideal, a girl and a boy!
Q : Do you smile often : YES! me famous for me smile!
Q : Do you like your hand-writing : I love it!
Q : Are your toenails painted : not YET
Q : Whose bed other than yours would you rather sleep in : errr no idea..
Q : What colour shirt are you wearing : i ain't wearing a shirt! :P
Q: What were you doing at 7:00pm yesterday : hmm, "stoning"
Q: I can't wait to : celebrate my birthday!
Q: When did you cry last : i don't remember!
Q: Are you a friendly person: yeah, i think i am :D
Q: Do you have any pets : 2 dogs :) nicole and bruno
Q: Where is the person you have feelings for right now : how would i know pfft :P
Q: Did the last person you held hands with mean anything to you now? : maybe *grins*
Q: Do you sleep with the TV on? : No
Q: What are you doing right now? : Skype-ing with Jian Rick and Yeong Wei :D
Q: Have you ever crawled through a window? : YES!
Q: Can you handle the truth? : Not very good at it but yeah i can.
Q: Are you closer to your mother or father? : Mommy
Q: Who was the last person you cried in front of? : dont remember.
Q: How many people can you say you've really loved? : 1
Q: Do you eat healthy? : Yes!
Q: Do you still have pictures of you & your ex?: i don't have an ex? haha
Q: Have you ever cried because of something someone said to you? : Yeah
Q: How often do you go to church?: I'm a freethinker
Q: If you're having a bad day, who are you most likely to go to? : I would usually keep everything to myself.
Q: Are you loud or quiet most of the time?: Quiet.
Q: Are you confident?: Yes, most of the time.
Q: Favorite Quote: I don't wanna friend you liao!! HAHAHA

Q: Things I was doing 10 years ago: eat.sleep.poop

Q: Things on my to-do list today.
1. Go out, maybe.
2. Work out!

Q: 5 snacks I enjoy..
1. OREO!
2. Chips!!
3. Chocolateee
4. French Fries!
5. Chicken Floss :D

Q: 5 things I would do if I were a billionaire.. (By Order)
1. Build my dream home in Beverly Hills!
2. Have homes around the world!
3. Have my own fashion line!
4. Give my parents whatever they want!
5. SAVE OUR EARTH!!!!

Q: 5 of my bad habits..
1. Speaking to loudly!
2. Swearing too much.
3. Annoying ppl when i'm bored.
4. Shouting at ppl
5. Calling ppl names

Q: 5 places I have lived in..
1. Toronto, Canada
2. KL, Malaysia
3. KL, Malaysia
4. KL, Malaysia
5. KL, Malaysia

Q: 5 jobs I've had..
1. Dance performances
2. Helping my mom with her work. (yeah i got paid :P)
3. ...that
4. ...is
5. ...all

Q: 5 people I tag..
- Kim
- Sach
- Aiza
- Mich Lee
- Rach

No comments: