Saturday, November 15, 2008

How can i ever forget?

"yesss! give me sexyyy!! work it babes!"

sweetiepie! i love u :) the only one who is ALWAYS happy to see me! Carmen!!!

mel.jun.kist=DISASTER!
hahahaha :D
ppl who i will never forget!

KIST! she hor damn diu one!!! always wtf ing everywhere. she like to eat carbs!!! always whining and LOVES to corrupt my mind!!! sigh, but oh well most importantly she loves me la HAHAHA!
<3>
JUN! my korean friend who never fails to have a cat fight with me whenever we're together! i don't know why but i can't get really mad at him even though he annoys me like hell!!! i know you lovee meee woohoo!!

its 8:07 am and im awake! why am i doing up so early? gosh.... maybe i shall go back to sleep later! wahahaha! looking at all those pictures makes me miss school so much =( and to face the fact that next year is gonna be my last year in Sri Garden is pretty depressing.. sometimes i wish how ideal it would be to just turn back time and do things differently, but seriously... whatever had happen in the past was meant to happen. so i've got no regrets with what i said or what i did in the past cause i wouldn't have truned out this way if it wasn't for all my actions in the past, so i'm actually quite glad how my form 4 ended for me :)

I'm currently still in shock?!!
...................... excited!
...................... sleepy... HA HA!

xo xo,
Mel

No comments: