Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Fabulous 2008 here i come!

I am currently going all hyper on Kim!!!
Anyway, Happy new year y'all!! wishing u guys a fabulous year! =)

Last night, yup! new years eve, I attended a dinner and dance at the Rain tree Club. My aunt jenny invited me to join them.
It was a blast!
There were entertainers to "entertain" us, some fusion dance group, an Elvis Presley impersonator and a band!

I sat at the so called "kids" table with Kim and Feng. Coincidently there were two dudes from my school sitting at the same table with us!
I met Max, my once-in-a-blue-moon-we-meet-up-friend. He came together with his dad and elder brother who brought his lovely girlfriend along as well. Oh yes and, there was this cute guy by the name of Joshua at same table whom i just met on that night itself!=)

At the beginning, everyone on my table were awkwardly quiet, which made me, Kim and Feng felt really weird. After awhile, everybody started to mingle among each other....finally! haha!

Max and i

Kim fooling around as usual!

Feng and i having a great time! woot!

The bunch of disco kaki(s) who burnt the dance floor!

King and his pretty girlfriend =)

Max being all cheeky!

Sweaty us after boogie-ing the night away!

The crowd!!

The thorn among the roses!

I say, this is the best new years eve i have ever had! although i did miss spending it with my parents.
Well usually every new years eve i would be the only youngster who would be surrounded by old folks playing mahjong! Which is also quite fun because they are cool and sometimes they allow me to play a few rounds with them even though i am crap at it. hehe!

Welcome 2008!

No comments: