Sunday, January 13, 2008

Starting It New And Fresh

Sunday was a Blast!

I promised my mom i would make pancakes so, today i woke up at around 9 in the morning to make pancakes for my mommy and i!!

It was supposed to be breakfast in bed for my mom but we ended up at the dining table hehe.

Making pancakes was easy! Even though i had some trouble shaping them into perfect round cakes, they tasted great! Especially eating them with raspberry sauce and butter. yumm!
Though the best pancakes were the ones served with syrup and butter. A classic =)

These are the pancakes i made, aren't they the prettiest?

...................................................
ha! i wish i made those with my bare hands hahaha!

The best pancakes you can find in KL is at the all time famous 'Paddington House of Pancakes'! uhuh hell yeah 'They Flip it Right'! *thumbs up*




..........................................................................................................................................................................
In the Afternoon

It rained so heavily this afternoon, it was not only pouring it was uber windy and that caused me to fly along with the umbrella when i opened the umbrella. At one time i lost control of the umbrella and it flew away! I had to run after it hahaha! it was fun alright chasing after it. Hilarious indeed! My mom and i burst out into laughter =D


Yes! it was something like this =D
just that this one looks a little bit fake haha!

well thats a wrap for tonight!

<3>

No comments: