Sunday, January 27, 2008

The Quicksilver Revolution Tour 2.0 Was Awesome!

This time I used up all my tickets! Which is a good thing cause the last time I went, I wasted quite a number of tickets. I can say that i had a lot more fun this year =) I invited a bunch of my great friends! They were fantastic company! Well I would like to thank you guys for coming to enjoy this event with me yeah! *mwah*

The wonderful people who went were Olivia, Rach, Jun, Tae Wan, Ezanie, Daniel and Steven! Extra 3 other tickets i gave them away to Ezanie's cousins friend =)
We had a ball of a time despite that we wasted quite a lot of time searching high and low for my mom so that she could take care of our bags and stuff!! It was seriously a long walk for us. In between the search of this new and hidden bistro called the Zazu Beach Bistro, we took pictures! Yes, thats what we do best =)

Nie nie and i enjoying the sunshine!
(damn its burning my eyes!!!)
haha!

EzMelOli

When Jun was searching for mommy, we sat and hung around!

While we were walking back to where we started, lucky Rachel got interview by channel 8tv!!!

Ez going all hyper! yes Ezanie we know u love the camera =D

After walking to and fro, we finally found my mother at the bistro which was basically where we started, just that it was kinda hidden behind all the crowd and also thanks to bad directions from my mom we were exhausted when we reached the bistro! jeez!
Each and everyone of us had to quiche our thirst. 2 glasses of iced water shared by 8 of us! Can you imagine? hahaha! it was crazy!


Now, this is a picture of Jun munching ice.He looks like a pau here!

Sadly we weren't able to go for the rides and enjoy the super long tunnels cause we were too late! We were so bumped! sigh..
So we ended up in the pool, splashing and going crazy!! I really need to get a waterproof camera..
During that evening, we met many familiar faces. Most of them were from my school, Sri Garden. For example, Cassandra, Audrey, Azani, Ho Yin, and many more!

Later at night it rained quite heavily, we all ran into the toilet to clean up and all. Unfortunately we couldn't go to the bathrooms which had shower heads cause it was too far away from where we were. So most of us ended up changing in a dark area under the deck. The toilet was just too nasty, i couldn't bare changing in that small and wet cubical.

Time past so quickly and it was already dinner time! We ran across to get to the escalator leading to the Sunway Pyramid Mall, where we decided to have our dinner. The whole mall was unbelievably packed with human beings. I could tell majority of them were the ones who attended the Quicksilver Rev. as well.
Most restaurants were full! Which was very frustrating cause all of us were famished! Especially Jun and Tae Wan, most of the time they were yearning and groaning.
We ended up at Sushi King and you know how i dislike japanese food, so i didn't eat. I kinda lost my appetite when i saw the food. Luckily before that Jun bought me New Zealand ice cream! yummy! Mint Choc Kisses =} my favorite yo!

Jun was that tired he had to sit on the walkerlator or whatever you call it haha!!

I love this picture of us!

The gorgeous trio!!

Jun and i! we were very pooped out!
poor jun was sick, get well soon yeah =D

I love you guys!! x

Pink is the in thing baby!!

Goodnight y'all
Mel

No comments: