Sunday, January 20, 2008

It has been awhile

First i would like to start by saying 'Happy Birthday phor phor!!! I love you oh so much... you'll always be appreciated and loved.'
My grandmother is the greatest chef on the planet!
I can guaranty you, after taking a bite on her famous cream puffs you'll be yearning for 10 more!!
and do praise her on her food, she likes it!

She cooks from eastern to western!
I never worry there won't be food in the kitchen....

Introducing my grandma, yes she is famous for her cheekiness! If I'm not mistaken she was trying to imitate somebody. (Bangsar Village)

Last night, we went to Imbi Palace to celebrate her 72nd birthday! The food was yummy =) especially the soup, ya know how i love soup!! no? well now you know!

Old cucumber soup with loads of seafood for starter~

Grandparents looking very charming that evening =)

Kim the wannabe chef!
sorry Kim they didn't allow any monkeys in the kitchen =(

We all went to KlCC that afternoon. Kim shopped like she has never shopped in her life, very normal of her though! She spent so much on Roxy and Billabong goods and she also bought a miserable pudding for dessert at the Isetan !
Kim: its an alternative to creme' brulee!
oh yes I collected my l'occitance membership card =}
AND I GOT MY TICKETS TO QUICKSILVER REVOLUTION!!!
I'm telling you, the staff at Quicksilver love me =)
It's kinda sad that no cool bands like The Click Five are coming down this year =(
2 years back The Click Five came and it ROCKED! great company and loud music yeap!...........the best combination! =D


Today is one of the most memorable day!

cupid strikes my heart AGAIN!
why oh why do you have to be so cruel to me.....
though I'm full of satisfaction and happiness!

goodnight y'all
mwah!



3 comments:

Phooisze said...

teehee hi! stumble across your blog through some links! =D

just wanna ask about the quicksilver event, since you've been there, is it ALL guys there? T_T' really want to go but my friend end up scaring me that he'll leave me alone somewhere because he wants to skate and it's all boys there so i'll be left alone T__T'

Melissa said...

hey! =)
hahaha!! no...... BOYS AND GIRLS!
hawt girls in their bikinis and hawt guys half naked =D
its loadsa fun! why is ur friend soo mean? =S he shld be there to hang with ya take care of u =)

Melissa said...

and to take care of you*
cause the crowd will be crazy!