Sunday, December 30, 2007

With no regrets

It feels so nice going back to dance again after such a long time. 8 months is way too long!
My feet and body took too long a rest which weren't very good because now my toes are aching. I guess i'm back to square one, learning the basic techniques. Cha cha walks, rumba walks, samba walks and other technical stuff. I'm glad i continued cause I was at the verge of losing the little bit of foot work I have and most importantly my interest in the dance.

My favorite dance is the rumba. The rumba its known as the dance of 'love' but Robin Sewell would interpret it as a dance of 'lust'! which is actually quite true in certain ways. A very sexy and passionate dance.

I am pooped out!
tata!

ps: my cousin Annabel bought me a juicy couture bag ! *grins*

No comments: