Wednesday, September 22, 2010

You Make It Impossible To Frown

Yes I'm one eccentric blogger. On a great day, I have that urge to blog frequently but the next thing you know it, I disappear off into thin air :) So mysterious right?
neon jeong mal mystery mystery ;) sorry lah bit high since I have a Maths test later in the afternoon, which is gonna cost me 15% :O that's A LOT OKAY. sigh. Let's aim for 14% shall we? :D *dies* -.- ya in a Billion years! Now I regret not taking Add Maths as a core subject in high school :( the Maths I am taking is equivalent to Add Maths. Never mind, what's done is done so all I have to do it do my VERY BEST like what Mommy always say :)

Speaking about mommy, she's down with fever :(

This is Us at Grandparents 54th Anniversary :)
Must get well soon mom! :3 *hugs&kisses*

Finally will get to go out with my pet mnkey after my test :) WAHAHA! Can't frigging wait :(

Heehee, how I look when You're on the phone :D

"There was nothing wrong with your teeth! why do you need braces?"
Well my teeth ain't very "correct" either so, it needed to be corrected :)

LOLOLOL! sigh. high school kids. tsk tsk :P

I guess it's time to get some rest for the long day later :3 so stay tuned and TTFN!

xoxo,
Mel

No comments: