Thursday, September 9, 2010

8th Sep 2010

That day started with a bowl of fish ball mee hoon soup! It only filled half of my tummy, so I continued my meal with the Champagne snow skin moon cake from Ritz Carlton. Ohhhhhh yummmz! worth every single calorie! :D

Mom and I got sick of staying put at home so after the pour outside we headed out to The Gardens for some Food and a little shopping :3

The usual cat eye make up, the best type of eye make up for my eyes :) easy and fast!

Added my Dolly Wink bottom lashes for a slightly different feel :3

Mom and I were famished and needed food instantly! Went to our favourite Canton-i.

when my braces went out of alignment :( it hurt like crap! :( somebody call the doctor.

lovin' my new pair of Shoes ;) Bimba and Lola.

xoxo,
Mel

2 comments:

Rachel said...

eh omg you have to teach me how to make uppp :/

Melissa said...

hahaha! sure sure :D xx