Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Korean Food & Fake Lashes!

Pictures from the other night, dinner with the parents :) can't believe they chose Korean food over Thai. I was craving for some Tomyam that night :( but ah well :) Korean is always good!

ZenS Korean BBQ Restaurant

Steam Egg is definite Love! I tell you right the texture of it, walaoeh! superb! and it's just Egg :)

Bibimbap! :) healthy.

nyomnyom..slurp slurp

Parents and I love the place for its ambiance, isn't like those typical Korean restaurants where it's usually quite noisy, hot and you feel like you're absorbing beef/pork lard into your pores.

Mummy :)

Dad who is starting to enjoy Korean food thanks to my great influence :P

my first time with bottom lashes! bit fail but it was my first time :) i didn't use all of them cause I was too lazy and hungry to continue! waaaaaa eye bags quite zhialat!

bought them Dolly Winks last week after contemplating for so long (as you know it ain't cheap AT ALL RM55.90 each and using my own money doesn't help at all), just the bottom ones though, cause i have quite a few pairs of top fake lashes already. Truth? ACTUALLY was partially broke that's why i didn't get the top ones.. sigh. I desperately needed a new liquid eyeliner, so i got the deep black to try.. which cost me another RM55.90!

Olivia told me not to get them as it takes a longer time to remove it. Well what she told me wasn't true at all because it was really easy to remove! Guess it isn't waterproof? :( I will have to experiment with it soon :) Feel like getting some top fake Dolly Wink lashes! :D

xoxo,
Mel

No comments: