Friday, April 18, 2008

Zhao, meow!



ZHAO
!! *waves* okay, this shall be a super duper short and sweet one yea!

So, Zhao and I go a LOOOONNNGGGGG way back deep deeeep into the grave lol , We are like childhood bubbies ya know. How sweet is that huh? I've known him since we were like little toddlers, he would spit his food at me and I would pull his hair even though he had very little then haha!
Now, Zhao is all grown up! A typical teen with raging hormones and great imaginations! Oh yes! he is also very tall, yeah i know I'm short but he is TALL TALL! haha, he told me that he ate tonnes of long beans very single day when he was a kid. He is also very friendly, funny and hyper! haha :D
Yeah, Zhao's a nice guy, even though he teases me alot! haha!
For example,

Zhao: omg! you wrote ur NAME at the bottom of ur bottle?!?!

Mel: NO! my mom did...

Zhao: hahaha! *shows everyone my name on the bottle to everyone in the canteen* MOMMY's gurl!

Mel: HEY!! what if it gets lost hmm???

Zhao: you're the only one owning this pink Nike bottle you know??

Mel: huh? really? *dumb look*

Grr! haha its okay I'm a very forgiving person so yeah. Well I guess he is quite entertaining :) uhuh! Glad we are friends bud :D






ooooohhh Zhao, stop wrinkling ur forehead when ur around me, cause you just might look really ugly next to me!!! :D


Love, Mel

No comments: