Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Aiza's Birthday Bash!



Sunway Lagoon it was!



The bday gurl and I!

i woke up at around 7am geez freaking early huh? i guess i was THAT excited!! Plus I also had to pick the 2 Korean piranhas! heehee! The whole day was kinda planned out but the party was like extended hahaha! NO regrets! The peeps who came were Sachie, Jun, Tae Wan, Farris, Nazri, Hanim, Nik, Hanisa, Afiq and that SUPER tall dude who nursed Jun after the fall during ice skating lawl! sry kinda forgot his name hehe :P Ohhh man, i so feel like ice skating right now! it was a blast even though i fell on my ass cause this guy was blocking my way pfft.. and i was wearing a skirt! Farris kept saying. "what if u fall like that? *poses* huh? then everyone can see!!" hmmph! == i was so lucky i fell on my ass :D
aww... too bad SOMEONE missed all the fun after the lagoon :P KIST! ha! *snaps finger at* lol

Look how sexy Kist is when she is around me! aww :D

while waiting for the others we took pictures!


*smiles for the cam*

lookin' very amused

Hanim and Hanisa treated us to J.Co donuts! :D ignore that lan ci guy over there LOL jk jun :)

FREAKY! haha :P

"its a huge birdy!!..."

TAE WAN!! :D

this was one hilarious ride!

can you believe this? they came all the way to sunway lagoon to jam at the lame arcade!!


teehee, lookin good in Farris' cap

in the spinning cup lawl, it made him dizzy!


Us having a ball of a time! right after the lagoon, all of us were starving!! So we ended up at the Manhattan Fish Market :D It was kinda funny how we (Farris, Jun, Tae Wan, Nazri, Hanim and I) ordered the food and it came out so fast. Aiza and the others weren't even at the table cause they went to buy movie tickets.So we gobbled our food like nobody's business. hahaha! sorry Aiza, we couldn't wait for you :(


Farris and I ordered this to share!


After satisfying our tummy, it was ICE SKATING time! weeee! :D it was my 3rd time, so yeah i can skate i guess :P my first time skating was with Mun Yee, those were great memories alright, we promised ourselves we wouldn't fall BUT unfortunately I fell once haha! oh well, it's not that bad okay.

Sach and I at the Ice Skating ticketing counter! :D

rabbito! LOL

Tae Wan was showing off his skills at the rink, i was shocked he could skate so well! hehe :D
ICEEE CREAM! after ICEEE SKATING :D

chillin' before the movie

choc kisses and strawberry surprise!

We watched "Over My Dead Body" starring Eva Longoria, Paul Rudd and Lake Bell. It was a really big disappointment in my opinion because i expected much more. Eva is a fantastic actress no doubt! It's just that the story line kinda sucked. haha! oh well, i had my fun!

Oh yes! 27 dresses was WAY awesome!! must watch, GOGO buy the dvd :D


That very night, i was supposed to attend Jo's farewell but i couldn't make it and i'm really sry Jo :( I'll miss you! Don't ever change and I wish you all the success :D oxox!

No comments: