Thursday, April 10, 2008

Perky perky perky!!


Last month, Jine and I went for the Charm's Cheerleading Championships that was held at Cineleisure organized by our very own Malaysian international cheerleading team, Charm. I'm guessing this is going to be an annual thing. There were 2 different events, one was the dance, cheer event and the other was the stunt event. It was an open kinda thing so anybody could have joined! :D
In my opinion I thought it was a big disappointment cause i imagined that there would be much more exciting and talented cheerleaders, well I guess I've gotta just face the fact that there are not many great, talented cheerleaders in Malaysia. sigh "Malaysia WHAT!" the all time famous phrase! uhuh very sad indeed. But for what was worth I got to experience the scene of the whole event and hang out with jine :D So yeah no regrets baby!

Me, after standing for 4 freaking hours! still strong i tell ya :D

MINIMYTEZ! lawl!
the juniors of Dynamitez i suppose..

Jine and I :)

The Stunners, they were not bad :) was surprised they didn't received anything.

The host during the whole event, kinda have forgotten her name though. Channel 8 host.

The crowd, judges and cheerleaders on duty.

Updates!


mop head che, ME, confused kim =.=
hahaha! this picture was last year when Annabel a.k.a. che che, my cousin sister came back for the holidays. She is currently back but leaving this Sunday for London. *tears* HAHA!

Kim: che che is leaving this Sunday, YES!!! *raises hands*
Che: *stares* 0.o I also don't wanna stay here LAH..makes me sleep too much -.-
Mel: HAHAHAhaha! tsk tsk..



No comments: