Wednesday, April 16, 2008

WOHOO!





HAPPY BIRTHDAY AIZA! :D:D




yup yup, ur now a sixteen year old young LADY! :D isn't it awesome??


Well we had a surprise party planned out for her today, actually Sachie the fab made it all happen :D of course not forgetting Sue yii and gang for drawing all those wishes on the huge stickers :D Sach got her a cake which was yummy orea and CUPCAKES! Wow, im jealous. Aiza, you've got such wonderful friends! hehe :D lucky gurl!

At that point, everybody went all HYPER heh! and yeah all that hyperness led to a CAKE fight!! lol Sue yii was attacked quite badly HAHA! I got oreo and crap on my face thanks to Ben and Steven hahaha..
Mich said i smelled like FOOD, goodness haha!

I'm so so glad she LOVES my gift :D wanna know what i got her? hehehe, I bought her a Roxy blouse last Sunday. It's pretty!


thats me! cool concept, don't ya think?

Sue yii, the great cake cutter HAHA -.-
well even though she almost dropped a slice lol

whoops, someone ate the 'H', i was too late :P

Terrific NEWS People!

Just heard from Carmen darling at around 6pm that THEY WON the 1st place for Choral speaking!! How freaking amazing is that huh?! Out of like 6-8 private schools :D I'm disappointed i didn't get to support them. ah well! anyway....
Congrats to all who participated!!! WOOT! Sri Garden RULES :D

Love, Mel

No comments: