Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Open your eyes and it's only just a dream..

Current Listen


These two guys NEVER fail to brighten up my day! especially you Joseph Vincent, i'm actually following him on twitter :P stalker much? i can actually repeat this video the whole frigging day! tell me i'm crazy or not? that's what pure talent can do to someone like mehhhh :D


Big Bang's new song! Tonight! holysmoke, a super hot song to dance to! most of their songs always have these really awesome techno beats which i loveloveloveeee! always loved Big Bang cause all of them individually are talented in their own way and they all posses very unique voices. they were the ones who made me start to go gaga for more kpop. my first ever kpop song was Haru Haru by them, it was an instant love affair for me. Tae Yang was definitely my first love :)

No comments: