Thursday, March 17, 2011

Misai Girl

Photobucket

this is what i do at home when i'm dead bored! i have more from where these came from :D
you likey when i stick my tongue out like that (ok that sounded really wrong)? or my fat grin? or my super failed shocked look? OR my frightened/pout look? all so exaggerated and annoying right? *facepalm*

well i can't be more expressive than this little girl with a "Hitler" moustache :D

Photobucket

she really is an angel :) btw that's the black sesame dessert she had and so happen grew a moustache at the same time! the cutest thing was that when we showed her this picture, she felt so embarrassed! and she started to frown >:( HEHEHE!

Photobucket

SUPER CUTE BABY ALERT!!!

Photobucket

tell me this isn't the most "sampat" thing you've ever seen! though i must admit that it's pretty creative, don't cha think? he actually lmao-ed at himself -___-''

okay time to eat and head for Uni!
xoxo,
Mel

No comments: