Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Their Unconditional Love




grandmother and i on the way back to Malaysia from Chiang Mai.

Granny's birthday was on the 20th of January, unfortunately for her getting food poisoning on the day itself.. we had to postpone the birthday dinner :( hope she is feeling much better now though. happy 75th birthday phorphor! i love you, cutest phor ever!

With no doubt, i actually genuinely love spending my time with my grandparents and you know why? cause they are so COOL! trust me i know best! :) we enjoy each others company wherever we are, whether it's just having dinner or even hanging out at their cozy little suite. yeap, we are tight! lol not the right word maybe but yes i can say we are close, very. it's never a drag to give them each a peck on the cheek but on the contrary very happy to do so. happy in others words i feel warm on the inside whenever i do so and feel glad that our bond is that strong.

i honestly cannot imagine them not being part of my life. i want to see them see me get married, have children and everything that comes along with it. life is uncertain but i'm very sure they'll be there, by my side, always.

enjoying their Black Canyon Coffee :)

now here's a pointless picture of me! :D

it was late and definitely had already passed my bedtime so i was prolly a lil bit eccentric :P look at the way i tied my hair up!

taking these babies off on the 27th which is TOMORROW! :) can't wait to look normal once and FOR ALL! my bf can never say i have bad breathe anymore :P well even if it does stink also, he has to love it. i know right, i is the grossness!

xoxo,
Mel

No comments: