Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Serenity

my granfather looking awesome with his Ray-bans

I feel my heart racing, excited for something that is apparently absolutely nothing. just gonna waste time at home bumming around till dinner and since everyone else is busy with their own lives, i shall pretend to be as well. i'm still in my what i like to call, granny pajamas and with hair oh so greasy. i probably should take a bath by since it already in the evening. but what is the point when i'm just gonna bum around within these walls. i can gleefully say that i'm happy to be home in this state and with great company by my side, a lazy dog. my housing area is thankfully very quiet and so the only noises heard will be, me typing, the pedestal fan oscillating, birds chirping and the wind chimes. the best time of the day to take a nap.

okay gonna be a couch potato in 3... 2... 1.

xoxo,
Mel

No comments: