Saturday, January 29, 2011

Stick out like a sore thumb

Photobucket

Monkey Love

Photobucket

one of a kind

Photobucket

Glow with me..

Photobucket

how my teeth looked like before braces, big difference no?

Photobucket

"where ma bling bitches?!"

Photobucket

who or what is responsible for these self absorbed pictures?

my brand new 13.3" MacBook Pro!

finally managed to convince my mom to get me one and ever since then i've been flying sky high! i want to thank my mom again for this amazing gift, never could have imagined owning a Mac. so it's pretty much still so surreal. i have yet to further discover it's great functions and still need some getting used to, it's actually really easy to navigate thanks to the multi-functional trackpad that works wonders! usually when i'm using my Compaq, i would badly require a mouse because it's uncomfortable to use the trackpad as it's small which would usually cause my finger to ache at times whenever i move it around that tiny box and it's sensitivity is really low and that makes it sooooo hard move the cursor around. OH! and not forgetting the unsuitable material used, you know when it creates a jerky movement? gets me exceedingly agitated lor :/ i already feel so stressed out just describing how bad it is! lol.

Mac's trackpad is the complete opposite so imagine that. heavenly to use and no mouse needed at all!

One of its significant feature or shall i say my favourite? still need to fiddle with it more and learn about what more it can do. i should probably ask a Mac expert, any volunteers? :)

Photobucket

well it's time for sleep, good night world!

xoxo,
Mel

No comments: