Thursday, December 9, 2010

Away and Back



a short trip to the 2nd largest city in thailand. yeap, i was there in chiang mai for a few days with mom and grandparents, dad couldn't go cause he had to take care of Bruno our boxer lol. a light and easy trip that ultimately concluded to just shopping, shopping and just more shopping :) yes am one happy child. though what truly was disappointing was that the tomyam i had there was just mediocre :( i can find much better ones here in KL!

the thai people are extremely polite, perhaps it's their culture to be well mannered. unlike us, kuala lumpurians haha :P one thing that grasped me when i was there was that i looked so much fairer than usual. i looked at my skin and said to myself "holly shyt! why is my skin so white one?" lol the people over there adored my skin for its fairness :3 *perasan* HAHA nolah.

lz is prolly in madrid right now and i'm at home :( lucky boy. i have his Camry but my parents won't let me drive!! WHY :( auntie chiam also trust me with the car hahaha. pfft. oh well, imma try my luck by asking again soon! my parents just don't want to take the risk? "why drive when we can take you?" they would say. "butbut i wanna be independent :(" i'd tell myself.

xoxo,
Mel

No comments: