Tuesday, December 14, 2010

12 Roses


when lz surprised me with cupcakes lighted up in his car boot along with a bouquet of roses, a bucket of frigging delicious caramelized popcorn and orchids all the way from Singapore :3 despite the chaos and troubles he had to face in the airport (the saddening story of 2 Ipads stolen at the Singapore airport!) he still came to wish me at around 1am. i was sooooo happy, literally grinning my ass off the entire time. he even got his good friend Kah Weng to help out in his little surprise by bringing the cupcakes to Ye Yang's (another friend of his) house which is super near my area so it would be convenient for him. wahhh all the inconvenience just for me? am one lucky girl indeed :) everything was planned before he left for Singapore :3

by the time i ran up to grab my camera.... =( huhuhu.

yes i know i should have blogged this much earlier, sigh. no excuses but well have been really occupied and my birthday post is still on the way haha! oh well. i will definitely make time for it tomorrow.

missing you baby, especially how you make me smile :)

xoxo,
Mel

No comments: