Sunday, December 19, 2010

Nov 22nd♥

This years birthday was definitely a special one, a date to remember forever. never thought my mom would sneak behind my back to contact all my friends and plan together a Surprise birthday party for me! it was perfect, the place, the food and of course the people who were there. everyone who i love most were there to celebrate my sweet 18th with me! friends from sri garden, ze dancer Chris, my college mates, Kim my cousin, my byfriend and my parents! it was quite like a dream come true :)

Every year on my birthday i never fail to celebrate, whether it was at home where we would invite all my friends and family over while granny would cook a feast or just going out to hang with my friends. even though my birthday last year was in the midst of SPM, i still went out for dinner with my parents and cousin on the eve. but it didn't just end there, continued with a cake and present from my bf at midnight :) i somehow always feel the need to celebrate, i mean it is a really special day!

my parents, the ones who have been always there to support and shower me with much love for all these years. i may be lacking in so many ways but what i do know is that i love you both to bits :,) thank you so much for the awesome party! especially to my mom who did everything! you so ROCKS! :D

melizen, yup it's corny but i love it!

monkey boy and i
a story of two opposites in love

this is Olivia, known her for years and counting. you know you love me beetch ;)

Rachel, she speaks, breathe, eat Korean! hahaha :P and so do i, sort of.

Mun Yee, the one who has a massive collection of make up! she always so dolled up :3 oh! can we please set a date for a slumber party soon so we can make Rachel up? LOL :D


Chris, the dance partner and a really great friend of mine :)

the crowd who were practically making the most noise :)

Darren the scholar in our class and also the sweetest :3, Weng Xian is the Kpop fan who generously shares all the good music with me! :D

Kae Chyn who has the cutest smile :D SHOOO CUTE!
Nicholas, he likes to get on my nerves and since i'm nice i always let him win :P HAHA.

These two apparently wore the same Polo shirt but in a different colour? hehe :D
Douglas is known for being the "bigbully" in class but in actual fact he's a nice guy on the inside :) i'm quite sure! Sai Keet is my grandson, can't really recall how that came about but haha he's the best grandson EVER! :D ilapu man.

with the 2 lala zaisss! Kevin endlessly tells me how fake looking my face is and i still am not sure why but it's a big compliment! :P Vicky is the other Kpop fanatic!

our walking wikipedia!!
Evan :D

Kar Keat looking good in his Blueberry..opps i mean Burberry hehe :P

Kah Jone, the King of Bak Kua and all kinds of FOOD :D

Ye Yang, the fatty bombom who lurve me loads :D:D:D:D LOL

my babyboo :)



these pictures looks so much like wedding pictures but with a smaller cake, HAHAHAHA!
thanks alot Chris :P

my girlfriends ♥





with the boys :) i have never seen such close buds, i think it's a guy thing. heng dai! lol

FIC RULES! :D
That's a one huge ass CJ7!

Hello Kitty polaroids for special people :3

my birthday cake which came along with a step by step manual on how to cut it :3
Royal Icing


i promise you, i wasn't aware that the Malaysian Tae Yang was right behind me!

see what i mean? absolutely UNAWARE! hahaha :3

and finally, alone with the cake :)

mom surprised everybody with each a souvenir!
will upload a picture of it another day :)


he seemed more like the birthday "girl" :( YOU STOLE ME LIMELIGHT :( hehe.

More pictures coming up and it may take awhile unless i decide to be a little more hardworking.

credits to kimmy for the beautiful pictures.

xoxo,
Mel

No comments: