Monday, April 19, 2010

The night before the big day


A few months ago i was invited or rather in my case, hired to perform at the AIA Mega Sales Congress held at the One World Hotel on the 16th April 2010. what went through me was full of Excitement and Joy, i actually love to perform in front of a billion people as most of my friends already know.. i can openly say that i am a dancing queen ;) oh and besides that the chunk of money that was offered by the company, WOW :D

Pictures will be posted up in the next post so, come by often ;)

Olivia, the awesome friend who came along to support me! :D thanks me lovely!
quotes oli, "I sayang you more mah :D"
just look at her, ain't she the sweeetessst!! :D

Delicious food = SYOK KA LIAO!!! ;)

the annoying orange behind HAHA joking :)

im a camwhore! so whatcha gonna do about that *flips hair*

when it was still sunny :)

my Duck Confit pasta that Oli recommended, it's not bad!

I suggested she have the Extremely Delicious burger :D

our damn good Berrilicious Chocolate Pavlova :)

dinner ended with a GREAT surprise ;)

xoxo,
Mel

No comments: