Saturday, April 3, 2010

I wanna FLY :D

for the very first time yesterday i watched a 3D movie, woooooooo BIG DEAL. Clash of the Titans, felt it was just alright. the storyline was a little similar to the movie Percy Jackson and the Olympians: The Lightning Thief. i actually didn't enjoy watching it in 3D even though it did feel quite awesome with it's 3D effect and everything. the goggles or eye piece, whatever you call it was VERY uncomfortable and of course for people like me non-spectacle wearers, i couldn't get used to the goggles resting or partially resting on my nose. 18 bucks -.- zz. could have had my Kimchi Jigae. HAHAHAHA!! oh and did i tell you that i am really good at influencing people into eating kimchi jigae :) yummmmyyyy. it is so convenient for me to satisfy my cravings or urges whatever you wanna call it, because there's a korean cafe near the skating rink! :D all the waiters know me and i don't even have to tell them what i want cause they already know HAHA! their regular customer here harhar.

yesterday and today was the Malaysian & Singapore National Figure Skating Competition :)
watching them skate was so jaw dropping :3 so many thoughts ran through my mind, like will i ever be that good? or how long would it take for me to skate like that? damn. i also noticed how identical figure skating outfits and latin outfits are :)

here are a few Awesome figure skaters.
found the pictures from a blog btw :)


Siau Chian

Julian

Ryan

xoxo,
Mel

No comments: