Friday, April 9, 2010

A Cut Above Celebrates it's 31st Anniversary!


a whole new level of change :)

getting my lips all painted in Red


we did the Tango, song used was El Tango De Roxanne from the movie Moulin Rouge. it was more of a show act kinda thing, 4 girls trying to seduce 1 guy with our hot moves. haha! pretty interesting :)
i only learnt and practiced the steps for about 3 hours on the night before the show, how crazy of me huh? i was actually told to go for the rehearsals on Monday and Tuesday on hours that were impossible for me to attend as i have college, anyway i pulled through with the choreography quite well i must say. can't expect a lot from a 3 hour practice. though i was quite disappointed cause i really could have done better. other than that i had fun :D

one of the Lady Gaga themed model
he looks extremely cool, don't cha think? i Love it!

funny fact, he has washed my mom's hair :)

strike the pose!

with the father :)
the one who had to buy me a Saint Cinnamon and 2 pantyhose's!

my mommy! <3

I want nobody nobody but you! ;)

Fierce!

The amazingly tall models, their hair styles were beyond your imagination!

Gorgeous make-up!

Winnie Loo and the stage, what caught my eye were her heels!

Introducing my new found friend, Nil :D he was part of the Michael Jackson dance, they did They Don't Care About Us. there were very sharp movements and a lot of marching :)

If all of you are wondering how did my hair grew so fast :D well it was a wig! :) i was surprised that many people believed that i actually cut my hair that funky and short! haha. maybe one day i will :D i was even thinking of getting a wig like that, it's so sexy :P

can you see Sexy written all over us :D pfft.

Aweeeessooommee!!! expressions to the maximum!

xoxo,
Mel

No comments: