Friday, March 26, 2010

Irresistible


I have started drawing my sexy/sultry cat eye make up once again :) it has been too long since i have walked out of the house looking like a cat. meeowww :) for the past few months i have been too lazy and not in the mood to actually take the time and effort to paint my face up. i am so psyched up in improving and learning more techniques and skills. have been watching tutorials on youtube and damn they're really useful as they makes things WAY easy for me. never felt so enthusiastic about make up before to be honest :)

Today mom and i made a trip to Pavilion (main reason was to have SNOWFLAKE ^^v) and purchased RM500 over of MAC cosmetics! i finally bought a tube of foundation, yeah i have never applied foundation before besides Special occasions where i go get my face done up by one of MAC's artist.


xoxo,
Mel

No comments: