Monday, June 1, 2009

Papa day

i guess you are the funniest person in my life. i can never forget this one day when you applied mom's make up, it was horrifyingly darn scary! if im not mistaken i vaguely remember i actually cried! i felt that he was gonna turn into a woman, i mean what did you expect me to think? cmon' my dad applying make up!!! and i was really young so yeah. just thinking of it now tickles me, i mean which father out there would ever do such a CRAZYYYY thing?!!! honestly. well except John Travolta :P he's exceptional!

you also never fail to embarrass me or try your best to humiliate me in front of my friends! like how you love to kiss my cheek and hug me in front of them.. what can i say, funny is what you do best. cause you always end up making my friends laugh! harharhar. :) yeah well its okay, i still love you! ^^

Happy Birthday Pa! :D

pre birthday dinner at our favourite place, Gourmet Inn which we call "Ah Dry"
HAHAHA inside joke :D

don't you love hotel toilets :D

love, mel
xoxo

No comments: