Sunday, May 31, 2009

Here and There


Now this'll be the last time you did me wrong

No more laying up in your arms

No calling, saying you want me back

I'm packing my bags, what you think about that?
Stayed at home like a good girl do
But tonight baby you got me sad and blue
I just heard about the girl in your car yall, kissing at the bar

Got me cry-yay-yay-yayyyy


Ohhhhhhhhh, you got me hatin' on the club

'Cause you took my love
Oh you took my love
Now you got me like whoahhhhhhhh

You got me hatin' on the club

'Cause you took my love

Why'd you have to take my love

Whoahhhhhhhh

oh,oh,oh,oh,oh,oh,oh,oh,oh,oh
oh,oh,oh,oh,oh,oh,oh,oh,oh,oho,
uh,oho,uh,oho,uh,oho,uh
oho oh

And you can be mad at me all you want
I ain't coming in,
I'll be waiting out front

Coming out the door with your girlfriend

You did me wrong boy tell me where our love is

Stayed at home like a good girls do

But tonight baby you got me sad and blue

I just heard about the girl in your car yall, kissing at the bar

Got me cry-yay-yay-yayyy


this song is brilliant!!!!! ahhhh super duper addictive and its so darn good to dance too! shows much emotions and up beat!

well even though mid-term has just ended i am not happy cause it definitely ain't over yet! these 2 weeks will be all about the books and sleep! :D

yesterday the usual gang from 5sc3 went to the USUAL place, Pavilion. watched Push, it was actually not bad well maybe it was cause Chris Evans was the main actor :D then we went to sing our hearts out at Red Box :D

korean food at Sura, ALWAYS worth the calories :D

weeeee colour accent! :D





HAPPY EARLY BIRTHDAY PA~!

Red Box
my first time 0.0


xoxo,
Mel

No comments: