Saturday, June 13, 2009

*applause* =)

hardworking me woke up early in the morning to make branch the other day at home! i am not sure what inspired me but i had such enthusiasm to cook for the past few days. i actually enjoy cooking and baking but really just too lazy to learn hehe. even when i was small, i loved to watch my grandma bake or cook in the kitchen and when i had any opportunity to help around like shaping cookies or even help sieve the flour, it was excitement, yup that was fun to me :) something that made me happy. despite the fact that my grandma is extremely particular about people helping her in the kitchen i guess she trusted me till a certain extend, hehe :)

you know what i realised after cooking? you automatically feel full.. 0.0

mel's salad HAHA
balsamic sauce, olive oil, feta cheese and bacon bits on top :)

potato meets brocolli dish hahahaha!
yeah something i came up with lulz

and the tradisional pasta with minced beef, corn and mushrooms!

well i was happy with my accomplishment :D boleh makan la! HAHA
i shall do better the next time!
oh oh andddddd i wanna learn how to make kimchi jigae so that i dont have to day dream it all the time :p

teehee!
xoxo,
mel

No comments: