Thursday, May 28, 2009

iloveyou.imsosorry

i don't know where to begin. about how i am such a horrible friend or how i am such a horrible friend! gawddddd! i can't believe i could actually forget!!! i mean i remembered the week before and forgot the week after. i really need to be knocked on the head big time!!
did exams really get to me till this extend? :( i am just so sorry Kist! i owe you BIG!!!

here's a lil something for you :D


where our friendship grew....
(aiza's sweet sixteenth)
Kist, i still can't recall what we were laughing so hard about lol but this picture definitely defines 'LOL'

"i want shades for me birthday!!! :D"
hahaha! aww it's such a waste we won't be able to groove to Kylie Minogue's '2 Hearts' like last year by the pool side when it was raining! fun much! :D

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY KISSSSSSYY!!!!!!!!!!!!
even though i'm late, i know you still love me! :D i hope you had a fab 17th! we WILL celebrate it together gether okay? must!!! i dont care.

kissy darling, you have been such a great friend to me throughout these months. you never fail to be there for me when i needed someone to share my feelings with and and i truly rulllyyyy appreciate that :) you always make me feel better! iwuuuvvyouu :D
aww how loveydovey. LOL

you're 17 and please go take get ur driving license and DRIVE ME AROUND harhar :D

You Go Girl! ;)

hearts, Mel :)


No comments: