Monday, June 2, 2008

when u were away i turned into a whore... a CAMWHORE! LOL omgomgomg that was frigging lame. here a different sides of my craziness x


this was on the 2nd day of Kist's birthday! these were taken after a LONG walk from klcc. urgh you wouldn't wanna know what happened when we were walking back... very terrifying.
Kist had to go collect her specs in ampang point, I decided to stay in her cozy room. It was so nice being all alone and in peace after all the partying and excitement.

we had our lunch at Bakerzin, it was delicious and im still craving for more waffles!

in the happy zone. nobody can take that away from me!

my new found friend, Steffy darlin'! she is a David Archuleta FANATIC! trust me, when you utter a word about him, she knows everything ditty bitty inch of news about him!

thank you for the wonderful time Kist!
YOU GO GURL!!! xx

No comments: