Thursday, June 12, 2008

GG

today was definitely a gossipy and interesting day.
Guess what I've been doing for the past days this week??
.
.
.
.
.
GOSSIP GIRL MANIA!!! I've watched 17 episodes on Jine's ipod already and the last part of episode 17 was oh so utterly jaw dropping! and the suspense is killing me!!!! i so can't wait to watch episode 18 tomorrow!!! :D thanks to Jine and Carmen making me watch it, my ears are wide open for Gossips right now. bring it on bitch!

Damn.. now, i regret not reading gossip girl.


Christopher Chace Crawford a 22 year old hottie who plays Nate Archibald in Gossip Girl. Damn....... He can really make out *imagines* HAHAHA!
hey, you can't blame me! he is has such sexy blue eyes. =/


seriously!? do i look like a bitch? geezers people!
i guess i have gotta admit that everyone usually judges the book by its cover.... well thank god you know the true me now..

I know you love me...
xoxo *wink*

No comments: