Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Hols To do List

Zee List

  1. partay
  2. SHOP!
  3. hang loose
  4. SLEEP!!!
its 2am and yeah thinking abt no. 4 over there makes the list kinda useless.. I've not been sleeping early and thats like kind of a BAD thing cause late nights will cause me panda eyes and a horrid next day! god, well i really don't feel like sleeping right now plus Kist and gang are like watching No Vacancy at her place without me! sigh, i don't know why my parents are soooo darn strict!!! I've like never ever slept over at my friends place except for my cousins..pfft! shocking right?

UPDATES!
Last Friday was soooo much fun, trust me. After school I went to get my hair and nails done at A Cut Above in Megamall before Manda's party at Top Hats. I finally got a hair cut after like 8 figging months!!! i know right? anyway, i painted my nails Barbie pink yo!
I left the mall at about 630pm and guess what? FREAK JAM!! well totally not surprised since it was a Friday night. I was 1 hour late for the party, I was like some VIP or something hahaha! Kar Keat was like "where are u??? everyone is here except for u! hurry up" and Jun the bimbo was like "where are u? hurry up!" haha! u see the party could not start without me XD nah jk. I was like texting Farris and Raja, both of them were in the same massive jam. Coincidentally Farris and I arrived and left at the same time!!!

We arrived there not knowing which entrance to go to so we kinda ended up in the wrong party! hahahaha it was like a private party full with adults and wine =S how would i know, pfft!
Amanda's party was really cozy, there was a caricaturist and a band, The Childhood Dreamers which is our school band. YUP! i got the dude to sketch me :D

Ok, it doesnt exactly look like me but whatever! haha, the dude was like "do u wanna be a mermaid?" LAWL!

I ALSO GOT A TAT! sexy or not? haha! teeheeeeee!

one of the most craziest and nicest friend i know, AMANDA!! :D

Just look how ROCK the cake is!! hahaha :D:D

The dude who loves to bully me and surprisingly i can't get really mad at haha! Jun.

My cheek to cheek partner! Sachieee, i love you gurlfriend!

Lizzie!! one of my close guy friend in class, he is just so hysterical!

Someone you can really talk and share your thoughts with, Raja the great!

Famous for his puppy dog expression, just look at that! awww, such a sweetheart! Farris.

The lightings are pretty..

Deng and I =3

aww, manda and alex XD

oh dear god, he needs HELP badly. hahaha!! insane billy boy who "drunk" way too much!

De caricaturist!


No comments: