Thursday, May 1, 2008

3 Day Conference at Taylors

TAYMUN's first conference! and also my first. Great experience i say. This year i decided to join MUN instead of PA (Performing Arts) for a certain reason :) I think that i wouldn't learn much if i were to join PA. It's not like the PAD is that outstanding, so yeah. Joining MUN was a wise choice for me in many ways, I've gotten to learn much in just this few months.

Okay, back to the conference. It was held at Taylors College, this conference was only between Taylors and Sri Garden. I know right, we were debating with a bunch of college students! They we not so intimidating cause they were all newbies like me! I was the delegate of Portugal! hehe, Sri Garden has been involved with MUN for over 3 years now. The experienced peeps are Zubin, Saiful, Suzuki, Hera, Antonio, Kist, and a few others who i don't quite remember at the moment.

The first day was the best i must say! ESPECIALLY in the bus! gosh, i had the GREATEST LAUGH!! LOL *chokes* lawl!

Here are some pics!

"I'm gonna miss you 2 GURLFRIEND! *sniff*" lawl! aw Carmen was sad cause i was leaving her..

a small part of Taylors College

Steven and I

Teehee!

very sexy Saiful XD

Hanim seducing the cam :P and Irfan err. hahaha!

Jack who was the most Passionate speaker btw he is only 13 going on 14, i know right.. and Steven HAHA! love that expression of urs Steve!

Antonio looking very FORMAL.. tsk tsk, Mr. last minute :D

a very pretty picture of Kist!

hahaha! wooo, don't look at me like that Raja! lol

we're ready to roll!

My partner in crime lol =.=
the Delegate of Portugal!

Zubin, our cool President :D

Saiful, Suzuki and Irfan!

Kist and I, at this point we were having a wild time at the back of the bus!! *wink*

Shaun, hahaha! now he had a great laugh :D

Delegates :D

HER NAME IS MELISSA TAN as well 0.O haha! so cool eh :D

*cough cough* Hera and Jack, haha! i wonder what were they talking abt, kinda forgot lol

Joshua, the delegate of Myanmar! a very confident young man :)

Suzuki: whoops! i blocked ur face HAHAHA!
=.= the Kiosk kings Saiful and Suzuki hehe

they love the bus this MUCH!

The last time i saw YOU Mr. basketball player! hehe, well i bet u are having a ball of a time in Australia right now!! I'm so jealous, i really wish it was me migrating to Aus instead :( haha oh well. Joshep, even if u meet new and more exciting ppl over there.. dont u dare forget MOI alright! :D and u said it YOU ARE GONNA MISS ME teehee :D

Jo and sweaty me haha! oh well at least he looks great with his PERFECT SMILE! :D

thats it for now.
ciao :D

No comments: