Wednesday, March 5, 2008

pictures

It's hyper time!!! *jumps and dances around like a loose nut*

the big time vain pot!

Livia's birthday eve :)
she was reluctant to accept my kiss :(

macho macho macho man! HAHA XD

cousin Nicholas and I at the Pavilion.

FOO was stealing Li Tim's shot with his erm HUGE GRIN haha! :D IU night.

easy and breezy ;D

motherly love <3

Shaun.Andy and I in the bus on our way to 'My School Rocks'!

loving the cool and fresh air of Fraser's.

balancing on the root of the tree. a very bad attempt though haha!

Joey G and I, C U T E! but M A R R I ED! sigh

the clown and I! hahaha Ho Yin :)

yes, strange indeed.

Sue-Shen and I, GIS' Mufti day! woot! crazy heads was de theme alright..just look at her head!! tonnes of gel and hairspray wasted tsk tsk!


No comments: