Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Yokoyoko Burns

Didn't go to school today and i blame it on Jun Woo who did a very malicious act on me that frigging caused my neck and shoulder to ache like mad and miss SCHOOL ! a little movement of my hand and head, it hurts so bad. sigh.

Anyway, updates!
I attended my darling Jiy Ni's sweet sixteenth birthday party! it was quite a blast. Loads of people turned up and joined in the fun. I don't think I'll list all of them down though. She celebrated her party at her home in Damansara, her weekend home. Damn, i want a weekend home as well!! >.< so yeah, the theme was white! I was so surprised everyone did follow the theme. The birthday girl's intention was to stand out by wearing red and her plan worked!

carmen.mel.olivia.jac
& not forgetting Jayden the mischievous poodle over there!

Nick looks so scary cleaning his 'parang'. He just got back from jungle tracking.

The most bubbly and crazy person I've ever met, Carmen!

The birthday babe! Jiy Ni
This is such a fabulous picture of her and the cake!

Mel.Sylvia.Mich Lim

The emo trio *bites lips*

Us bringing down the house with our hotness!!

Jine's room. she has the heart i have the star!

Camwhoring on her bed, rawr.

Group pic! well not everyone was exactly in the picture anyway.

Pink objects surrounds me.

Jine and Kelvin =D

My boy friend Steven and I! *wink*
Mel.Mich.Oli

Jine looks hawt here. Carmen.... freakish! hahaha =D

Shocking pink is so my colour!

stay tuned!
Mel.

No comments: