Saturday, December 22, 2007

Shocking News!

Wow! I've finally created a blog for myself. Fantastic o! =D


Since this is my first time posting i would like to introduce myself! do feel lucky yea..
My name is Melissa Tan, feel free to call me Mel. My only passion is dancing and nothing else. I started dancing since i was frigging toddler! So yeah i guess I'm real good at shaking my ass, i meant my hips! hahaha, I got the grooves and moves from my mom i suppose. Well i love all kinds of dances..Latin, free style, ballet, modern, jazz, etc etc etc. Unfortunately i only do Latin dancing and free style. I used to learn ballet for a couple of months =) It was really good! it helped me with my flexibility and posture. Which was the main purpose i joined ballet. Why did i quit? looonnnnngggg story people long story =D

People say i have a very wide and shiny smile thats the reason why a friend of mine calls me COLGATE lol, I'm always smiling, sometimes i smile for no good reason which actually scares people hahaha! oh well.. I can go all hyper on you when I'm in a crazy mood so just watch out for me lol.. I am also a Fun Loving person, always expressive! =D I might not be all that the first time we meet but THATS totally because i am shy and i don't know you well =D

My buddies, the most amazing and thrilling people on this planet! (well to me that is =P)
anyway they are real FUN to be with =D
Recently we went out..wait it was yesterday. We went to Pavilion and had a great time! Indulging over chocolate muddy brownies and buffalo wings YUM! here are a few pictures:
Rachel's super-yummy-sticky-ice creamy-fattening-brownie!!
btw, she ate it ALL! Macho lady =P

My strawberry surprise ON the Rocks!!


Mel.Rach.Olivia
the cool trio in the Fish Spa being attacked by Garra rufa fishes. Originated from Kangal,
Turkey. great experience =D Rachel and Olivia were laughing their asses off! *fishes suck suck chew chew* LOL



Rach and I having a Blast!



Mun Yee and I =)
We bumped into Mun Yee, Koh Kyean and Ya Yen at the Pavilion!
They decided to join us for the Fish Spa.. COOL eh?


Kyean.Mun.Mel
=D



My feet! (yeaaaa baby eat all those dead skin)



Happy people ohhh yeahh!



The Choir caroling. Very good!



The crowd!!



Us and the night life in downtown =D


see no evil.talk no evil.hear no evil



....i look good with my mouth close =D maybe you should do the same!



I'm dreaming of a White Christmas..



Toilet picture =D



Another toilet picture =D



Olivia: Ew who's that slut?
Mel: ha!
Rach: *aww* "trying" to act SAD



Bimbos in the HOUSE!



Mel: KISS me honey!
Olivia: ?_? *woah hold your horses!!*



I don't see a halo...*shows dumb look*



Thats me!!
look forward to more! mwah.

No comments: